Accessing your bookmarks can be a serious problem especially if you switch between Chrome, Safari and even Internet Explorer. Of course, there are alternatives such as Delicious and Evernote but now there’s a new one. Yes, you can drag-and-drop bookmarks into the DropBox web app. Or even drop them into File Explorer on your desktop. Here’s how you use DropBox to create a wealth of bookmarks that you can use in the future. Of course, you can drop URLs anywhere in your Dropbox account but let’s focus on adding them into one folder. First, you create a folder in...Read More
Month: August 2015
- How to Effectively Game on an Apple Computer
- Effective cooling solutions for factories, warehouses, and small data centers.
- Predicting the Future of Digital Wallets and Their Impact on Consumerism
- The winners of 2017 Blavatnik National Awards for Young Scientists
- How Modern Technology Has Influenced Today’s Command Center Design