It’s been a few months riddled with controversy, tweaking and teasing after Firefox has placed its native ads on the “New Tab” page. Regardless of what you think, they aren’t so bad really. From one’s first impression of these ads, it is clear that they limit the attention drawn to them as much as possible, are labeled with clarity and avoid collecting user data that is personally identifiable. What is also clear is that they have stopped depending on Google, which does collect personal data, and this can only mean a good thing for the future. However, despite all...Read More
Month: December 2014
- How to Effectively Game on an Apple Computer
- Effective cooling solutions for factories, warehouses, and small data centers.
- Predicting the Future of Digital Wallets and Their Impact on Consumerism
- The winners of 2017 Blavatnik National Awards for Young Scientists
- How Modern Technology Has Influenced Today’s Command Center Design