It’s been two years since Google has added third-party app integration for Google Apps for Enterprises. Now, it’s also available for those who use Google Drive as well – in other words, for the rest of us. How this will help Google Drive users is that it will add extra functionality to both Google’s sheets and Docs. Speaking of extra functionality, with this new add-on integration feature, users can avail of options such as label creation, bibliography formatting and even use popular services such as HelloFax and UberConference. So, if you have been using Google Drive already, these add-ons are already available to you and can be easily installed as well. However, there is one catch: You need to update the Sheets Refresh first so as to use these add-ons for spreadsheets. That said, in order to access these adds-ons, all you have to do is go to the top of the page and click on “Add-ons” and “Get add-ons” from the drop down list. It doesn’t matter if it’s a spreadsheet or a word processing document – this process is the same. Once you click the option, a pop-up window appears which is very similar to the add-ons store not very different from Google Chrome’s Web Store. Finally, all you have to do is select the add-on of your choice by...Read More
Month: April 2014
- How to Effectively Game on an Apple Computer
- Effective cooling solutions for factories, warehouses, and small data centers.
- Predicting the Future of Digital Wallets and Their Impact on Consumerism
- The winners of 2017 Blavatnik National Awards for Young Scientists
- How Modern Technology Has Influenced Today’s Command Center Design